Volunteers are a critical to making KidsBuild! a success. Volunteers are needed before, during, and after the event to ensure our hundreds of young designers have an exceptional learning experience. You do not need to be a professional designer to volunteer but willingness to share your enthusiasm with the next generation is a requirement.
- What days / times are volunteers needed?
- How do I sign up to volunteer?
Volunteer registration is HERE.
- When is the deadline? March 30th is the deadline to sign up to volunteer.
- What types of jobs are volunteers needed for? Setup prior to event, Permitting, Building Inspector / City Guide, Construction Yard, Building Department, take down.
- Do I have to be an architect to volunteer? No, anyone with an interest in working with kids and their families to facilitate learning about the built environment is encouraged to volunteer.
- Can I bring my kids to participate if I volunteer? If you wish to have your children participate in KidsBuild!, please bring them independent of your volunteer time. Your commitment to the event is very important to us.