Volunteers are a huge asset to making KidsBuild! a success. There are a variety of ways to assist the families. It is a very rewarding way to give back to the community, get involved and complete your volunteering requirement for IDP.
- What days / times are volunteers needed?
- How do I sign up to volunteer?
1. Go HERE to learn more and sign up
- When is the deadline? March 30th is the deadline to sign up to volunteer.
- What types of jobs are volunteers needed for? Setup prior to event, Permitting, Building Inspector / City Guide, Construction Yard, Building Department.
- Do I have to be an architect to volunteer? No, anyone with an interest in working with kids and their families to facilitate their learning about the built environment is encouraged to volunteer.
- Can I bring my kids to participate if I volunteer? If volunteers wish to have their children participate, they are asked to bring them through independent of their volunteer time. Your commitment to the event is very important to us.